4 Best Product Research and Finder Tools for FBA Sellerswritten on 20/2/12
If you're searching for the next profitable product on Amazon, then you require the best product research and finder tools. These tools increase your probability of becoming a prosperous Amazon FBA seller by making your business scalable on Amazon’s highly-competitive marketplace. So if you're wondering what the best Amazon product research tool is, we have listed four great options for you.
1. IO Scout
If there ever was a highly recommended Amazon product research tool, it is IO Scout. It has a streamlined feature set compared to other options on the list, but it gets the job of discovering products that will earn you a profit done.
Here are a few notable features of IO Scout:
- Product Database : It contains more than 150 million products with advanced filters that assist you in finding high-selling products in no time.
- Product Tracker : A tool for tracking items that interest you, from how well they're selling to whether their prices have changed.
- Trends and History : A graphical analysis of each and every item, allowing sellers to spot trends and invest in products with a greater probability of selling all year round.
- Chrome Add-On : Enables the seller to examine products while not having to leave the comfort of Amazon.
- Amazon FBA Calculator : Takes into account all Amazon FBA pricing and provides you with an accurate estimate of your FBA fees. This allows you to ascertain your profits.
This Amazon product research tool has three plans for you to decide from. These plans are Start-up, Seller and Business, which cost $29, $49 and $69 each month, respectively.
2. Jungle Scout
There's no way to discuss product research Amazon tools without mentioning Jungle Scout. This tool is similar to IO Scout, as it includes a product database, product tracker and even an extension for Chrome.
Here are a few additional features that Jungle Scout provides:
- Opportunity Finder : Provides you with the most relevant and accurate data that enables you to discover the most profitable niche.
- Supplier Database : This feature enables you to find the suppliers your rivals are using.
- Keyword Scout : This tool is for discovering popular keywords that are relevant to your product listings.
- Sale Analytics : This feature enables you to keep track of your finances, from your FBA fees to your potential profits.
- Launch : This tool gives sellers a marketplace full of ready-to-purchase buyers to jumpstart the selling process at launch.
To get started with this great product finder tool, you need to pay $39 for the web app and $19 for the extension. For both the web app and extension, it will cost you $49 a month.
3. Helium 10
While every tool here provides a modular approach to product research and finding in the form of sub tools, Helium 10 is by far the most comprehensive. This makes it a magnificent Amazon product finder software. It has 16 tools that can help you become the best seller on Amazon.
They are broken down as follows:
- Product Research : Black Box, Profitability Calculator, Trendster and Xray.
- Keyword Research : Cerebro, Keyword Tracker, Magnet and Misspellinator.
- Ongoing Maintenance : Alerts, Inventory Protector and Refund Genie.
- Product Launches : Cerebro, Follow-Up and Frankenstein.
- Listing Optimization : Index Checker and Scribbles.
Helium 10 has a variety of plans to suit your needs, and these are Free, Platinum, Diamond and Elite Plan. Each one costs $0, $97, $197 and $397, respectively.
4. Viral Launch
Viral Launch is another excellent Amazon product research software. On the fundamental level, it does pretty much everything each product research tool on this list does. But what makes Viral Launch standout is the way it helps you build the perfect listing and create automated PPC campaigns.
Here are the features that help you with that.
- Listing Analyzer : This tool analyzes your listing and provides you with suggestions that can help you improve it. This includes showing you high-volume keywords you and your competitors are missing.
- Keyword Manager : Since keywords can change, tracking them helps you stay on top of which ones are ranking and which ones aren’t, allowing you to further optimize your listings.
- Listing Builder : With all your keywords in hand, Viral Launch will automatically build a listing that makes sure no relevant keywords are missed.
- Kinetic PPC : Since tracking and optimizing PPC campaigns can be tedious, this tool enables you to automate the entire process and deliver results.
This product research tool has four plans, and the pricing for each one is $50, $83, $125 and $166 a month, respectively.